Lift Vault Forum

nSuns Discussion Thread

Hi Eden,

Welcome to the forums.

At the end of each week, you need to either:

1.Make a new copy of the spreadsheet and input your new maxes (if you like to be able to maintain a training history, which can be helpful - I do this and put the date in each file name so I know when it was)
2. Overwrite the TM formula.

In the spreadsheet, it says “You will have to manually enter your new Training Max, which will overwrite the formula (that is okay!)”

Hello,
I just started running this program and there are a few things that confuse me, does the routine sheet renew itself at every start of the week? or i have to manually make copy and make a new sheet every week? if i manually make the new sheet, does the number that i’ve logged in the log sheet automatically integrated to the new sheet?

Hi Edison,

Welcome to the forums!

At the end of each week, you need to either:

1.Make a new copy of the spreadsheet and input your new maxes (if you like to be able to maintain a training history, which can be helpful - I do this and put the date in each file name so I know when it was)
2. Overwrite the TM formula.

In the spreadsheet, it says “You will have to manually enter your new Training Max, which will overwrite the formula (that is okay!)”

Ah i see. there’s this little note saying “don’t touch :)” on the TM column so i kinda hesitated since i dont wanna mess up the whole sheet.
Anw it works man, thanks a lot for the guide. God bless you and your gainzzz