Lift Vault Forum

Which program would suit me the best?

Hi Lift vault forum. I’d like to hear what program would suit me the best. I’ve been into lifting since 2017, but I’ve had breaks because of different things such as a back injury (Its finally fully healed), and I’m now ready to start training again. Before my injury, I didn’t follow any specific programs, but I’ve been looking into ‘PHAT (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training) workout’ and I think it looks interesting. Also, I’d like to follow a program like these to keep me motivated at the start.

I’ve been looking through the forum for PHAT programs and spreadsheets and I found these two interesting, but I’m not sure which would suit me the best, and how to know it. What would you guys recommend, one of these two, or maybe a whole other program?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

• Andreas

Hey Andreas,

Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you’d benefit the most from an early novice program. These programs progress faster than any other kind, so you will see progress from session to session, which many people find exciting and motivating.

I’d recommend Ivysaur 4-4-8 or Greyskull LP for your situation. I see you appear to be interested in bodybuilding programs. If that’s the case, you may prefer the beginner bodybuilding program by Ripped Body --> https://liftvault.com/programs/bodybuilding/beginner-bodybuilding-program-ripped-body/

I hope you find one of these helpful!

1 Like

Hi Kyle, thanks for taking time to reply to my post! And thank you for the suggestions, that really helped! :slight_smile: